Heated floors, seat warmers or electric blankets have nothing on these heat-blasting all-mountain boots. The QST Access Cutom Heat Boots have rechargeable custom heat liners with 3 heat settings to keep your toes toasty on the lift. Flip to the lowest setting for 18 hours of warmth. All the trappings of solid freeride boots are here too: a solid polyurethane shell, hike or ride modes, a backbone release for easier walking, oversized pivot for power transfer, solid buckles and a 50mm power strap.
- Cuff and liner are shaped for women.
- Custom heat 3D liners provides 3 heat settings to keep your feet warm regardless of the outside temperature.
- At lowest heat setting, battery lasts up to 18 hours.
- Recharge port and heat adjustment with a +/- button on the outside.
- Mono-material polyurethane shell, with polypropylene upper cuff.
- Hike and Ride technology for skiing or walking.
- Backbone release and a V-cut shape on back make hiking easier.
- Oversized pivot reduces play for precision and direct transmission.
- Ratchet buckle, 2 alumix buckles and a 50mm power strap.
|Ideal for||Freeride and freeskiing, downhill skiing|
|Lower Shell Material||Polyurethane|
|Shell Cuff Material||Polypropylene|
|Sole Type||Downhill, alpine touring WTR|