The QST line takes its fit cues from trail running shoes. The Pro 100 TR's combined cuff and shell material offer flex and stiffness in all the right spots, and the overlapping tongue adds comfort plus performance. Surelock technology keeps your boot in ski mode when it’s time to drop in, and the 360-degree custom shell and liner are heat mouldable so you can tweak the fit even further.
- Endofit tongue and waterproof gusset combines progressive flex with all-day comfort.
- Twinframe2 technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps the foot on lower and cuff, and is heat mouldable to adapt to your foot.
- Bi-material polyurethane and polyamide lower shell provides density and durability.
- Polypropylene upper cuff offers a great stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Lock mechanism ensures a solid connection when going down, without impacting the 40-degree range of motion when in walk mode.
- Custom fit 3D Performance liner is thermoformable and made of preshaped high-density foam.
- 3 lightweight micro aluminum buckles along with a 35mm wide power strap offers a precise and secure fit.
- Comes with tech-compatible outsoles installed. Downhill-specific outsoles included in the box.
|Ideal for||Freeride and freeskiing, Alpine touring, downhill skiing.|
|Sole Type||Alpine touring, Downhill, Tech|