The Element is the board that launched the Arbor brand. Over the years, it has become our cornerstone, evolving with the times to remain the perfect all-terrain design. The Element is a mountain twin built for super clean, highly reliable performance and constructed with a focus on quality craftsmanship. This quintessential board speaks to our core mission and is sure to remain a classic for years to come. The Element is available in both System Rocker and System Camber technologies. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
FLEX METER ( 6 OF 10 )
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|153||114-194 / 52-88||S/L||28.8 / 24.95 / 28.8||114.4||22.3 / 21.3||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||0||21.3 / 54||o|
|156||120-200 / 54-91||M/L||29.09 / 25.1 / 29.09||117.1||22.45 / 21.45||8.7 / 7.8 / 29.05||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|159||126-206 / 57-93||M/L||29.35 / 25.25 / 29.35||119.8||22.6 / 21.6||8.85 / 7.95 / 9.23||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|160MW||128-208 / 58-94||L||30.29 / 26.15 / 30.29||120.7||22.65 / 21.65||8.9 / 8 / 19.65||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|161W||138-218 / 63-99||L||30.88 / 26.7 / 30.88||121.6||22.7 / 21.7||8.95 / 8.05 / 20.08||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|162||132-212 / 60-96||M/L||29.61 / 25.4 / 29.61||122.5||22.75 / 21.75||9 / 8.1 / 20.5||0||21.3 / 54||0|
- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
- FSC Certified Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality Paulownia from their sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with the 2020 line all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, Arbor does their best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of their products.