The Shiloh is a versatile mountain twin tailored for experienced freeriders who need a board to deliver quick edge-to-edge performance, snappy takeoffs and stable landings. A daily driver, the Shiloh excels in backcountry freestyle, but will hold its own anywhere on the mountain including trees, groomers, and the park. The Shiloh is available in both System Rocker and System Camber technologies. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance. The 2020 Shiloh is an artist collaboration with Portland based designer, Aaron James Draplin, known for his utilitarian, intelligently simplistic style and countless design contributions to the world of snowboarding.
FLEX METER ( 6 OF 10 )
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|153||114-194 / 52-88||S/M||29 / 25 / 29||114.5||22.3 / 21.3||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|156||120-200 / 54-91||M/L||29.27 / 25.1 / 29.27||117.2||22.4 / 21.4||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|159||126-206 / 57-93||M/L||29.53 / 25.25 / 29.53||119.9||22.55 / 21.55||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|162||132-212+ / 60-96+||M/L||29.8 / 25.4 / 29.8||122.6||22.7 / 21.7||9 / 8.1 / 9||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|160MW||130-210+ / 59-95+||L||30.47 / 26.15 / 30.47||120.8||22.6 / 21.6||8.9 / 8 / 8.9||0||21.3 / 54||0|
- Carbonized Bamboo Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from the production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Double Barrel II Core – A progressive 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Sintered CrossLink Base – Arbor's new CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Arbor's highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with the 2020 line all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.