The Westmark is a freestyle-specific twin with blunted tips for increased surface area when taking off, landing, buttering, and pressing. A medium flex means you'll be able to easily lock into a nose press without sacrificing the stability and pop you need for bigger gaps in the park and on the mountain. A repeat winner of the TWS Good Wood Award in both Rocker and System Camber versions, The Westmark is guaranteed to satisfy any rider's appetite whether you prefer the buttery ease of rocker or the rebound of camber.
FLEX METER ( 6 OF 10 )
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|150||106-186 / 48-84||S/M||29.12 / 24.8 / 29.12||116.9||19.05 / 19.05||8.4 / 7.5 / 8.4||0||22 / 55.9||0|
|153||112-192 / 51-87||M||29.38 / 24.95 / 29.38||119.6||19.2 / 19.2||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||0||22 / 55.9||0|
|156||118-198 / 54-90||M||29.65 / 25.1 / 29.65||122.3||19.35 / 19.35||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||0||22 / 55.9||0|
|159||124-204+ / 56-93+||M/L||29.91 / 25.25 / 29.91||125||19.5 / 19.5||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0||22 / 55.9||0|
|157MW||128-208+ / 58-98+||L||30.58 / 26 / 30.58||123.2||19.4 / 19.4||8.75 / 7.85 / 8.75||0||22 / 55.9||0|
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Highland Core - Arbor's most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Sintered CrossLink Base – Arbor's new CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with the 2020 line all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.