Why the Patagonia Snap-T Fleece is the arguably one of the best and most recognized fleeces out there.
The Patagonia Snap-T Fleece..
You've probably seen them around town on the good people of Saskatoon lately, but you may be asking yourself, why? Why do people feel the need to don a fleece that has been virtually unchanged since it's creation in the 80's?
- They are built to be as durable as possible while still maintaining functionality. There's no zipper to break, no velcro to stop velcroeing, there's minimal seams and it's a pullover so even if the snaps do manage to break, you can still wear the thing.
- They're cozy. So, so cozy. I think this one speaks for itself.
- There's a colour and pattern for everyone. The Snap-T fleece is most know for having some outrageous patterns that ring true to their heritage, but there is some great solid colour options out there.
- For those of us born before the Millennium, there's a good dose of nostalgia built into these too.
- Karma points. Patagonia has a huge focus on how everything they make affects the environment, so the Snap-T is made with Bluesign approved recycled fleece and is also sewn with Fair Trade Certified sewing.
And the last, but not least.. They're just really cool, and they're also a classic, so no matter what anyone tells you, they're always in style.
If you haven't tried one on or out, you should. They're great.