Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Heritage inspired webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Canada Goose' emblem patch
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.