We are celebrating 50 years since Fjällräven’s first jacket was launched with our special edition Kånken Greenland. Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with patterned details that match the rest of the Greenland series. Like all Kånken backpacks, it is a hardwearing, practical everyday backpack that will accompany you wherever you go.
Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
Handles with Greenland family pattern.
Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
Main compartment with a large zippered opening.
Seat pad in G-1000 Eco.
Seat pad stops contents from pressing against the back.
Long textile shoulder straps.
Front pocket with zipper.
Two open side pockets.
Address tag in main compartment.
Impregnate with Greenland Wax.
- Greenland edition of the Kånken backpack in durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Webbing handles with Greenland family pattern.
- Seat pad made from G-1000 Eco.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Name label inside main compartment.
Weight: 400 g
Material name: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Volume: 16 l
Width: 27 cm
Height: 38 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled