We know how fast kids grow up and outgrow their bike; that’s why we at Outtabounds created the Kids Bike Buy-Back Program, when you buy a NEW Kids’ bike from Outtabounds; we'll take that bike back as a trade-in, for up to 2 years.
Bring in the bike that your child has outgrown, during time of purchase and we'll give you up to 40% of the old bike's original purchase price as store credit towards the purchase of a NEW bike.
Outtabounds percentage break downs are as follows:
- Up to 40% when bike is exchanged within 1 year from date of purchase (see notes below).
- Up to 30% when bike is exchanged within 2 years from date of purchase (see notes below)
Our terms and conditions are as follows:
- Applies to NEW bike purchases made at Outtabounds after January 1st 2018.
- The kids’ bike buy-back program applies to YOUTH bikes only, up to 24’’ wheel * Excluding BMX *
- The kids’ bike buy-back program will be honored when bicycle is accompanied by original receipt as a proof of purchase.
- Bikes must be returned with all original equipment (i.e. training wheels) and be in good working condition.
- The kids bike buy-back program will not be honored after 2 years of original purchase.
Trade-ins must pass our inspection. It is up to Outtabounds to determine if the bike qualifies for the buy-back program and the assign the percentage on the trade-in.