Smartwool teamed up with one of their advocacy partners, Protect Our Winters, to create a sock that helps give back while helping to keep you comfortable in the mountains. With light cushioning, the Virtually Seamless™ toe, and super-soft Merino, they'll help keep you confident on the slopes while helping support efforts to combat climate change. Learn more about POW and their efforts at www.ProtectOurWinters.org.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Ultra Light Cushion
Minimal cushioning for maximum next-to-foot performance without added bulk
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Proceeds support Protect Our Winters
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort14" Overall Height
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Style: SW001432
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.