Apex for a reason. Bombproof synthetic leather lined with a merino wool blend liner and finished off with the dryness of GORE-TEX makes for one heck of a mitt.
- GORE-TEX Plus Warm Technology
- Soundtouch™ Touchscreen Technology
- Movement Fit™ Hand Articulation
- Adjustable Velcro wrist closure
- Under Cuff Design
- Secrure Strap™ Oversized Wrist Leash
- Shell Fabric: DuraGrain™ Synthetic Leather and GLCR Base construction
- Insert: GORE-TEX Waterproof/Breathable Glove Insert
- Insulation: Thinsulate Supreme 100G palm and upper
- Palm: DuraGrain™ Synthetic Leather (& Thumb Crotch)
- Lining: Merino Wool Blend
The Gold Standard in waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep you dry.
Built to help prevent the loss of heat. Some garments are more insulated than others.
Merino Wool is a great adventure fabric because it regulates body temperature, wicks away sweat, and doesn’t hold stink.
Fabric that doesn’t let the wind penetrate.
Allows use of touchscreen technology without taking off your gloves or mitts.
At 686 we understand that sustainability is not a destination but a way of behaving that aims to lessen our impact on the planet. For us, however, sustainability does not end there. We are committed to the fair and equitable treatment of everyone along our supply chain. Our commitment to people and the planet guides us.