The Anon Logan WaveCel helmet pairs 3D cellular protection with an in-mold construction featuring a lightweight shell with an EPS and WaveCel liner designed in a sleek, low-profile style. WaveCel is a collapsible cellular structure that lines the inside of the helmet and can reduce impact and rotational force by flexing to reduce initial force, crumpling to lower impact velocity, and gliding to help redirect energy away from the head. Additional comfort and fit features include a 360° BOA® Fit System with a quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves.
- WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head, providing a snug, comfortable fit. Please refer to the sizing chart for accurate measurements. If you are in-between sizes, you may want to size up
- In-shell 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- WaveCel® behaves like a network of hundreds of interconnected shock absorbers connecting your head and the outer shell of the helmet. WaveCel® helps distribute the impact energy through its network of cells, reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, and then helps divert rotational forces by flexing and gliding
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS and WaveCel liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels, highlighting WaveCel material through 10 vents that draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Certification: CE 1077B & ASTM 2040
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.
How To Measure
Helmets Size Chart
|Global Fit (cm)||52-55||56-59||60-62||63-64|
|Round Fit (cm)||55-57||57-59||59-61||61/63|