- hand dyed Ash Powerply
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Crosscut’s directional shape, mild taper, and setback stance offers comfort on groomers and ease in powder. A bigger radius sidecut improves carving at higher speeds and adds better control in the steeps.The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials Arbor use in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed us to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality Paulownia from Arbor's sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- .87 cm Tapered Tail – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking
- Grip Tech – Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
- Uprise Fenders – 3 degrees, Deep Snow Performance, Maximum Float
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – highly durable, recycled steel edges that embody two of Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with the 2020 line Arbor is proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– detune the tip and tail contact points on all Arbor snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, Abor does their best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of their products.
Riding Style : Resort
Flex : 7/10
Camber Profile: Camber