The T4 Avalanche Rescue package is a smart purchase for those looking to gear up for their first backcountry experience, or experienced backcountry travelers wanting to replace their old outdated equipment. This Backcountry Access four-part package comes with our industry-leading Tracker4 avalanche transceiver, our extendable B-1 EXT avalanche shovel, and quick deploying Stealth 270 avalanche probe. Package pricing on the core equipment you need to stay safe in the backcountry.
The Tracker4 Avalanche Transceiver is under a limited 5-year warranty.
|Temperature Resistant LED Display||X||X||X||X|
|Multiple Burial Indicator||X||X||X||X|
|Close Proximity Indicator||X||X||X||X|
|Auto Revert Mode||X||X||X||X|
|Big Picture Mode||X||X||X|
|Signal Suppression Mode||X||X||X|
|Motion-Sensing Auto Revert||X||X|
|Upgradeable Software/Electronics Testing||X||X|
- SKU: C2012003010
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Maximum Range: 55 Meters
- Search Strip Width: 50 Meters
- Batteries: Three AAA Alkaline
- Battery Life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Unit Weight With Batteries: 7.6 oz. / 215 grams
- Harness Weight: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches / 11.6 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Origin: Assembled and tested in the USA
- Patent and License: US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.