Save your hard-earned loot for lift tickets with rugged weatherproofing that goes well with anything in the closet.
Whether they're riding the school bus or the lift, we've got groms covered with the boys' Burton Dugout Jacket. Rugged and waterproof DRYRIDE two-layer fabric, plus zonal mapped Thermacore insulation means it outperforms all the other kid's jackets. Room-to-Grow creates sleeves that extend for multi-season comfort and coverage. Fully loaded with kid-friendly features like a helmet-compatible hood, and an array of well-placed pockets, it also features a clean design that looks good with everything from snow pants to jeans.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore insulation (100g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the cuffs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Glove loops
- Adjustable cuffs
- Ticket O-ring
- Chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure, mesh pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
Fit: Regular - What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.