Prepare for Take-Off
Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the men's Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard is a free spirit that dissects pow and hard-pack with equal precision. A blend of big mountain attributes and all-terrain versatility, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, pillows, and side hits.
- Directional Camber Bend
A blend of camber under both feet and a rockered nose maintains stability through variable conditions and plenty of float in soft snow.
- Twin Stance Meets Directional Float
The board's Freeride Directional Shape centers your stance for a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the soft snow float and feel of a directional deck.
- All-Mountain Versatility and Speed
Its directional shape and camber maintain stability at speed and all-mountain versatility.
- Lightweight Feel
Super Fly® 700G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and reduces overall weight without limiting performance.
The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE/FLEX: Directional, 10mm Taper, Directional
- CORE: Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™, Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: Balanced Freeride Geometry, Infinite Ride, Channel, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 5-8 (Medium - Aggressive)
- TERRAIN: Park: 4/10, All-Mountain: 8/10, Powder: 8/10
|Weight Range||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|