The cute little kitten of winter. Cuddly warmth and kid-friendly features with well-placed pockets for a winter's worth of treasures.
The girls' Burton Elodie Jacket features classic styling and subtle herringbone fabric to create a fresh look that's easy to pair with any outfit, on or off the mountain. DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you drier than your friends, while low-profile yet potent Thermacore insulation is zonally placed for focused warmth and mobility. Hidden details like an oversized, helmet-friendly hood and Room-to-Grow sleeves that extend for multi-season use only add to this jacket's multi-talented abilities.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore insulation (100g body / 80g sleeves and hood) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Hidden chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure and media port, internal flash pass pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warrany
Waterproofing : 10,000mm
Fit: Regular - What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.