|Availability:||Out of stock|
Inside and out, the kids' Burton Zipline BOA® Snowboard Boots are a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for maximum fun and fuss-free function. No shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and features to get kids ahead, from the customized fit and warmth of a heat-moldable Imprint liner to the weightless feel and cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole. Add the easy to use and mitten-friendly adjustability of the BOA® Fit System, and you get a boot that kids will actually want to wear all day.
- Support: Soft
- Terrain: All Mountain
- LACING: BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Durable synthetic leather backstay; Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- COMFORT: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Youth Imprint heat-moldable liner with integrated lacing, lace lock, stretchy Feetbelt strap tightens down the liner
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLE: DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
Snowboard boots are SUPPOSED to fit tight. There's a good chance you're going to think they are too small when you get them, but in our experience, that is usually not the case. Please give us a call if you have any questions. The Outtabounds team will be happy to help guide you over the phone or in store on how to make your new boots fit amazing.