Scope the route. Hike to that line. The men's Burton [ak] Helium Stretch Insulated Pants deliver breathable warmth in a lightweight design for backcountry missions and high-output activities. The stretch fabric lets you move naturally while keeping it light and breathable. It's the midweight layer you can wear for climbing when it's cool and breezy and under your bibs to stay warm when it's cold.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight nylon plain weave fabric
- Thermacore stretch insulation (40g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- [ak] DWR coating
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring cinch
- Stretch binding at cuffs
- Zippered back pocket and zippered hand-warmer pockets