Head for the hills with true breathability. The men's Burton [ak] Airpin Pants are skin track and boot pack savvy for backcountry missions big and small. Light and durable, the super-strong Cordura® yarn offers full mobility and breathability under pressure.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- 96% nylon / 4% spandex durable Cordura® ripstop
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Waistband with an adjustable integrated webbing belt and a snap closure
- Crotch gusset for easy movement
- Knee pleats for easy movement
- Kick panel
- Drawcord cinch at hem
- Hand pockets, zippered back pockets, and zippered thigh pocket
- Lifetime Warranty*
FIT & SIZING
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
*Lifetime Warranty: Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.