What truly makes the men's Burton [ak] LZ Down Jacket a more powerful puffy is that it's the only Burton down parka wrapped in fully waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX seam taped GORE-TEX two-layer fabric. On the inside, responsibly sourced 800 RSD goose down fill cranks up the heat while keeping overall weight to a minimum. Comfort-focused features include an articulated [ak] fit for a full range of motion, a StormForm attached Contour hood, ample venting, a facemask-friendly neck gasket collar, and powder gasket cuffs. It's all backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- 200D nylon side panels provide durability
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- No-lift underarm gusset
- Power mesh wrist gaiters
- RECCO® reflector
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket, interior power mesh dump pockets, and zippered interior media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm
- Lifetime Warranty*
FIT & SIZING
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
*Lifetime Warranty: Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.