As one of the smartest jackets in snowboarding, the men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Swash Jacket's PrimaLoft® insulation is like a built-in vest, focusing warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free to move about. High-tech in every respect, the Swash is fully sealed against wind and water with the added reinforcement of GORE-TEX seam tape, and it is equipped with a lightweight lining for ramped-up wicking and breathability. Additional features like adjustable powder gasket cuffs, a water-repellent waist gaiter, and YKK® water-resistant zippers make this the one to wear when the weather gets rugged. This jacket is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- 200D nylon side panels provide durability
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation (60g front and back body) repels moisture while trapping heat to keep you warm in nasty conditions
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood-length-adjustment YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- No-lift underarm gusset
- Power mesh wrist gaiters
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket, interior power mesh dump pockets, and zippered interior media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm
- Lifetime Warranty*
FIT & SIZING
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
*Lifetime Warranty: Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.