Shed layers for the climb. Add layers for the descent. The men's Burton [ak] Helium Stretch Vest is a lightweight layer that can do it all. It breathes while you're headed uphill and offers needed insulation under your shell on the descent. When the sun shines and the temps rise, it packs into its own pocket for easy stowing.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight nylon plain weave fabric
- Thermacore stretch insulation (40g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- [ak] DWR coating
- Lightweight low-profile back of hem cinch
- Pocket utility loop and media port
- Reflective details
- Packable into a pocket
- Zippered chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
FIT & SIZING
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.