|Availability:||Out of stock|
The NEW Photon Step On Boot delivers the highest level of performance with the added comfort and convenience of the Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton men's Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry/exit speed and uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy system. Just turn the Boa® dials to fine-tune the boot's fit, then simply step on to the binding and you're ready to ride.
- LACING: Dual Zone Boa® System, Sequence™ Technology, Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Step On® Backstay, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure
- CUSHIONING: ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil,
- OUTSOLE: Step On® EST® Outsole, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Recycled Rubber Content
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
- This bag [dubbed, the Boot Pack] is 100% reusable, and achieves a reduced carbon footprint compared to previous Step On® packaging!
All Burton men’s, women’s, and kid's boots with Boa® feature the virtually indestructible, Warrantied for Life performance of Burton‑exclusive New England Rope laces. Built with a redesigned inner Coiler spool to route the laces, the dial‑it‑in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all‑day comfort. Available in single and dual zone set‑ups, the system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa® dial. Boa® is a registered trademark of Boa Technology Inc.
American-made, natural fiber ropes power Burton Speed Zone™ and Boa® systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes’ laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
FLEX / RESPONSE
For greater rebound and durability, the majority of our boots feature this dual density tongue construction. Like all our 1:1 3D® Molded Tongues, it’s available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced PowerUP Plus Tongue on the Driver X.
1. DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining [Located in the heel pocket only on the Photon and Imperial]
2. Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with hook and loop J‑Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
3. Tuff Cuff [Driver X Only]
4. Plush Cuff 1.0 [Women’s Only]
5. Lightweight Power Panels [Extra Tall for Added Response on Imprint 3X Liner in Driver X]
6. hook and loop Liner Closure
7. Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle than the Lock-Up Cuff for increased response.
EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel inserts.
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
You know what they say about guys with big feet, right? Big socks. Shrinkage™ reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
This Burton-exclusive brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot. Added warmth and consistent performance in cold temperatures is achieved by wrapping it in a heat-reflective material that keeps the cushioning soft and effective.
This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
The NEW men's Burton Step On Binding offers the most intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™, Integrated Toe Hook
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, FLAD™
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- BURTON WARRANTY: Burton Binding Warranty
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
Slightly more responsive than the 18% short-glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge™ disc, Re:Flex™ dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using our book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
Your legs don’t go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Ethan. We offer two versions, DialFLAD™ and MicroFLAD™, both tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.