For all the benefits of space age design, it's still apparent that keeping it simple works, too. The less-is-more men's Burton Southside Pant - Regular Fit meets all the requirements of first rate shred pants without appearing too techy. Whether you choose the slim fit or the tailored mid fit, there is still room to layer and tweak. The shoe lace draw cord cinch reels it in for a final sag adjustment.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Stretch fabrication
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered thigh pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
FIT & SIZING
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
|Garment Inseam: Regular||83||83||83||83||83||83||83||83|
|Garment Inseam: Tall||88||88||88||88||88||88||88||88|
|Garment Inseam: Short||77||77||77||77||77||77||77||77|