This stylish urban piece is similar to the Chateau and Banff parkas but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the centre front zipper and two interior pockets, Langford offers clean lines and a modern look - all in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
Temperature Rating: -15 / -25°C
Origin: Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Hood has removable fur ruff
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with Velcro® Closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and Velcro® closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Fur: Removable Fur Ruff
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Fur Origin: North America
- Care: Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.