This is the hooded jacket you’ll reach for all Spring long: As a warm layer under your rain jacket on colder, rainier mornings; with a wind shell on blustery afternoons; by itself on those summer evenings with a hint of a chill. The Crofton Hoody is a versatile, lightweight all-rounder that even packs into itself for easy portability.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits
Temperature Rating: 5°C / -5°C
Origin: Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Packable into interior left pocket. When packed, cinchable bag and exterior loops provide backpack strap capability for effortless travel
- This style features ultra lightweight channel fill construction paired with lightweight fabrics and trims for weightless warmth and effortless movement
- Sueded Tricot chinguard adds softness and comfort
- Down-filled adjustable hood with cordlock adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe black reflective details at the back add visibility in low light
- Removable elasticized interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Sleek, low-bulk Power Stretch® cuffs provide secured protection from the elements while providing easy entry
- Hem features interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with zipper closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 3 interior pockets: drop-in pockets
Recycled Feather-Light Ripstop
This durable, ultra lightweight fabric with ripstop construction is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% Recycled Nylon with a water repellent finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 750 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Care: Remove backpack straps before cleaning. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.