This slim fit, down-filled jacket is designed with a Feather-Light Ripstop fabric for versatile lightweight warmth and element protection. Articulated sleeves with stretch fabric the elbows add ease of movement. Pack the whole jacket into an interior pocket for easy travel.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits
Temperature Rating: 5°C / -5°C
Origin: Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Packable into interior zipper pocket. When packed, it has a carrying loop that can be used with a carabiner to clip onto a bag or waistband for easy travel
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs with thumbhole construction lock in warmth and add on-off ease when layering
- Articulated sleeves with Tensile-Knit fabric at inner elbows enhances fit and adds range of motion
- Storm flap underneath front zipper keeps the elements out
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with zipper closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure that doubles as a pack pocket
This durable, ultra lightweight fabric with ripstop construction is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% nylon with a water-resistant finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 675 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Care: Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.