The Alliston Jacket is packable into its own pocket, making it perfect for travel. It's lightweight but highly durable, with Cordura® fabric reinforcement at high-abrasion areas. An interior drawcord at the waist helps customize fit and block out cold winds. It also comes in the longer length Alliston Coat.
Temperature Rating: 0°C / -15°C
Origin: Made in Canada
- Packable into wearer's interior right pocket. When packed, it has a carrying loop for easy travel
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe reflective details at back for added visibility in low light
- Elbows, tops of shoulders, pocket details and cuffs are reinforced with Cordura® fabric for added durability at high-abrasion areas
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction lock in heat and keep sleeves in place during active use
- Hem is slightly longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Down-filled placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way sipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure that doubles as a pack pocket, mesh drop-in pocket
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Down Origin" North America
- Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.