The Merritt Parka offers dependable protection from the cold, with a streamlined look and feel. The subtle A-line silhouette and chevron quilting provide a feminine aesthetic, while functional elements like reflective cuffs and a stowable D-ring can be hidden away when not needed. Interior backpack straps allow for hands-free carrying when temperatures rise.
Temperature Rating: -10 / -20°C
Origin: Made in Canada
- 2-way adjustable hood is crafted with extra down-fill for added softness and warmth around the head and neck. Snaps allow exterior brim to be secured back away from face for added visibility
- Overstuffed collar adds warmth and insulation while chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- 360° Reflectivity: Reflective webbing along the back of the hood adds visibility in low light. Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single button adjustment when not needed
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Stowable D-Ring at wearer's left can be used to attach gloves or other necessities and hidden when not needed
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zip closures
- 3 interior pockets: Drop-in pocket, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Care: Dry Clean Only.