Whether you wear it as a layering piece in cooler temperatures or on its own as the weather warms up, the Cypress Vest will quickly become the piece you wear everywhere--and with everything. Finished with elevated details and crafted for a lightweight feel, this vest handily packs into itself for on-the-go layering.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits
Temperature Rating: 5°C / -5°C
Origin: Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Packable into interior left pocket. When packed, cinchable bag and pack bag strap make for easy travel and convenience
- This style features ultra lightweight channel fill construction paired with lightweight fabrics and trims for weightless warmth and effortless movement
- Down-filled collar adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe reflective details at the back add visibility in low light
- Hem features interior drawcord to customize fit and block out cold winds
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with hidden snap closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 1 interior pocket: drop-in pocket
Recycled Feather-Light Ripstop
This durable, ultra lightweight fabric with ripstop construction is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% Recycled Nylon with a water repellent finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 675 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Care: Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.