HyBridge® Lite delivers lightweight, breathable warmth designed to move with you. New enhancements have been made this season, including a narrower quilting pattern at flex points to enhance fit. Perfect for active use, layering, or travel packability, HyBridge® Lite is as versatile as you need it to be.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits
Temperature Rating: 5°C / -5°C
Origin: Made in Canada
- Thermal mapping® technology increases breathability in areas that are prone to overheating with a more open knit construction along the torso and upper back.
- Flex points are crafted with a narrower quilting pattern to enhance fit and improve range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper that keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting.
- Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of collar, and reflective stitching at armholes, for added visibility in low light
- Packable into wearer's exterior right pocket. When packed, it has a large loop for hand-held carrying, and a smaller loop for a carabiner to clip onto a bag or waistband
- 2 exterior pockets: mesh-lined hand pockets with zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: lower drop-in pockets
Abrasion-resistant fabric with lightweight durability that is ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 800 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Care: Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.