Inspired by the fan favourite Berkley Coat, this fitted style mixes lightweight down and softshell fabric to create a versatile essential. A perfect choice for days spent in nature and evenings in the city alike, this jacket has a longer back hem for coverage where you want it.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits
Temperature Rating: 5°C / -5°C
Origin: Made in Canada
- Thermal mapping® technology increases breathability in areas that are prone to overheating with a more open knit construction along the torso and upper back.
- Down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe reflective details at the back add visibility in low light.
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders.
- Underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion.
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper that keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting.
- Power Stretch® cuffs lock in heat and keep sleeves in place.
- Webbing adjustable waist straps for a customized fit.
- 2 exterior pockets: brushed tricot at knuckle side and snap closures.
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure.
This soft to the touch, ultra lightweight fabric is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% nylon with a water-resistant finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 675 Fill Power Goose Down
- Care: Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.