Get your adventure ride on with the Seeker 6L Bike Hydration pack. Light and weather tight, this hip pack serves up a full two liters of water storage with room to stow food, a layer and day-ride essentials, plus the straps to lash on a wind or rain shell for unpredictable weather. A quick-access hip belt pocket puts small items within easy reach and compression straps cinch the whole bag down when your load is light.
- 2L/70oz. Dakine x Hydrapak® 3D lumbar reservoir w/ quick disconnect
- High-flow Blaster bite valve w/shut-off and magnetic hose clip
- Lightweight, weather-tight construction
- Thermoformed 3D backpanel
- Zippered hipbelt pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- External carry straps
- Side compression straps
- Reflective logo
- Safety light attachment
- 420D nylon ripstop with PU coating
- 210D nylon plain weave with PU coating and WR
- 366 cubic inches [ 6L ]
- 12 x 8.5 x 4" [ 30 x 22 x 10cm ]
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.