A bike glove built for big terrain, the Sentinel melds workwear durability with mountain bike dexterity to create a rip-resistant monster for tearing through the most hectic trails—or lack thereof. And this season, the enforcer in the lineup gets an overhaul. Taking inspiration from gloves designed for the jobsite, the new Sentinel features outseamed construction for enhanced comfort, dexterity, and durability. DK Impact technology offers beefy knuckle and palm protection, while strategic silicone reinforcements keep an uncompromising grip on levers. With increased abrasion resistance and touchscreen compatibility, these are some of the most advanced mountain bike gloves ever made.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- DK IMPACT flexible shock absorption on knuckles and palm
- Breathable, 4-way stretch nylon shell
Outseamed, tactile AX SUEDE LAREDO™ synthetic suede palm
- Silicone gripper fingertip and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece nose wipe
Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Hook and loop closure cuff
- Shell: 66% Polyester, 14% Polyurethane, 8% Spandex, 7% Nylon, 5% Neoprene
- Palm: 85% Polyester, 14% Polyurethane, 1% Silicone
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Dakine builds its bike gloves to handle all conditions the trail may throw at you! We’ve got a fit for every function. Our extensive line of bike gloves is focused on providing an excellent feel with a style perfectly matched to your riding preferences.
|SIZE||X-SMALL (7.5)||SMALL (8)||MEDIUM (8.5)||LARGE (9)||X-LARGE (9.5)||XX-LARGE (10)|