The Show is the perfect launch pad into the world of freestyle skiing. The easy handling and near-symmetrical sidecut (with a narrow 79mm waist) means the Show pivots well and performs no matter what the direction. The woodcore twintip construction adds edge control and responsiveness, while subtle tip and tail rise with camber underfoot means reduced edge contact for better initiation into tricks and spins.
- Woodcore Twintip Construction
- Highly Transparent UHM Base
- PNP Rocker
- Speed: 6-8/10 (1=Slow, 10=Very Fast)
- Turn Radius: 8-10/10 (1=Short, 10=Long)
- Level: 6-8/10 (1=Beginner, 10=Experts)
||Shovel (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tails (mm)||Radius (m)|