||Out of stock
The MOJO Visor features an integrated visor and is matchless in style, function and comfort. UV 400 and a wind seal foam protect the eyes from external hazards, without the hassle of sliding down goggles. The perfect solution for kids! Prescription glasses can be worn under the visor if needed. By adding MIPS, an additional low-friction layer is integrated in the helmet, which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain in the case of angled impacts.
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- HEAD Visor Construction is a wind-sealed UV protective shield that allows skiers to ride wearing prescription glasses. Like on a motorcycle helmet the visor can be pulled down to protect the eyes while riding.
- Thermal Ventilation is our automatic ventilation system which leads warm air away from the head to the outside without allowing any cold air to the inside.
- The soft Microfleece material has several functions: it feels good, draws moisture from the skin and transports it away from the head.
- The size adjustment system may be varied horizontally in order to individually adjust the helmet to your head.
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- Comfort Foam is a single density foam that allows for the ideal inner goggle climate. Comfortable with venting properties it is the ideal foam for goggles.
||XXS (47-51 cm), XS/S (52-56 cm)