|Availability:||Out of stock|
With all the tech of its big brother, the LINE Tom Wallisch Shorty packs a punch in a pint-sized package. Featuring the same lightweight and bomber feel of the TW Pro, the TW Shorty provides the highend performance needed for the next Super-unknown superstar-in training.
- WEIGHT (G/SKI) : 840
- SIDECUT RADIUS AVG (M): 12.0
- STANCE BACK FROM CENTER (MM): 0
- PROFILE (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 2-2-2
- SIZES (CM): 119,129,139,149
- DIMENSIONS (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 92-72-93
- WOOD CORE MATERIAL: Aspen Macroblock
4D FIBERCAP CONSTRUCTION:
4 Directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
5CUT™ MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT:
FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.