Featuring the strongest retention and longest elastic travel on the market, the SPX delivers instant power transmission and precise control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. The toe allows upward release independent of the heel for the most effective protection in the event of a fall.
SPECS / SIZE
- BRAKE WIDTH
- 90 - 100 MM
- 1000 G ½ PAIR
It's compatible with all traditional Alpine ISO 5355 A and GripWalk® ISO 23223 A boot soles.
- LOOK'S SPX HEEL DESIGN OFFERS 27MM OF ELASTIC TRAVEL FOR BEST-IN-CLASS SHOCK ABSORPTION, CONFIDENT RETENTION, AND A SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION IN UNWANTED PRERELEASE. AN OVERSIZE HEEL PIVOT INCREASES COUPLING STRENGTH (BOOT-BINDING INTERFACE) FOR MORE EFFICIENT POWER TRANSMISSION.
- Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- The FDC toe piece offers a lighter weight design with best-in-class elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release delivering reliable retention and release for confident alpine performance.
- LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.