Since making its debut, the Santa Ana 88 has earned a reputation for being smooth and stable. And now—thanks to an entirely new construction and shape designed for on-trail terrain—our best-selling women’s ski is more versatile than ever. Equipped with a narrower waist, it pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This boosts your confidence by enhancing edge hold and dampening vibrations for a smooth and balanced ride. It also produces a ski that’s especially easy to control and maneuver. With an emphasis on fun, the Santa Ana 88 provides an entirely new way to experience the trail.
- Groomed/Powder = 2/5 (groomed-all mountain)
- Rider Level = 5/5 (expert)
- Turn Length = 3/5 (happy medium)
- Speed = 5/5 (fast)
- Construction: ENERGY TI W
- Rocker: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
- Core / Materials: PERFORMANCE WOOD + W METAL + SIDEWALL
- Factory Base Bevel: .9°
- Factory Side Bevel: 88°
- Weight: 3.43 KG
TECHNOLOGY & SPECS
- ALL MOUNTAIN FREESKI
- ENERGY 2 TITANIUM W
- Plush and playful ride
- Surfy feel that’s easy to steer and at home in soft snow.
- Great on powder and crud, or simply rallying all over the mountain
- Quick, playful, light and versatile
- FULL PERFORMANCE WOODCORE
- ABS SIDEWALLS
- GR400 CARBON GLASS
- 1 TERRAIN SPECIFIC TI LAYER
Carbon Chassis is a particular technology that integrates a carbon fiber into the woodcore. It delivers a powerful and responsive rebound.
- Improves versatility
- Increases playfulness
By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, we enhanced playfulness and maneuverability of the ski without compromising that unmatchable feeling of powerful and control. The next generation is upon us.
- More maneuverable
TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL
By adding the same shaped metal plate inside the skis, it increases proportionately with the decrease of the last. Trough this technology, we were able to design unique constructions better suited for different terrain. The narrower Santa Ana have more power and stability on trail, while the wider constructions are more enjoyable off-piste and on softer snow.
- Lighter with metal dampening
- Stability where you need it
- Playfulness where you want it