- Eliminate dropped chains forever and more than double your chainring life with the new OneUp Components Chain Guide.
- At only 35g the OneUp Chain Guide weighs less than a sip of water, and can save you money in less than a season.
- The first chain guide designed to be both Oval and Boost compatible.
- Check out the Mountain Biking UK Magazine 5 Star Review, MBUK Most Wanted and MBUK Value Award here.
Why do I need a guide and a Narrow Wide Chainring?
NW rings are awesome, but they're not perfect and every once in a while you can drop a chain while riding. On a social ride this means getting dropped by your friends. But when racing an Enduro a dropped chain can cost you the podium, which is why almost every EWS pro runs both a chainguide and narrow wide chainring.
How can I double my chainring life?
As a Narrow Wide ring wears, over time the teeth thin and loose their chain retention ability, leading to more dropped chains. The OneUp guide extends NW ring life by limiting the chains side-to-side movement reducing the NW tooth wear and totally preventing the chain from derailing. Installing a OneUp guide means you now only have to replace your chainring when the driving faces have worn out, which typically doubles your usable chainring life. Buy less stuff - Work Less Ride More.
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment (4mm hex)
- Boost compatible
- Oval Compatible
- Stainless Steel hardware (Ever notice how much rust loves ISCG bolts?)
- Includes 2 top guide pieces 1xBlack 1xGreen
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending
- Weight: 35g
- Chainline: 5.5mm adjustment
- Mount: ISCG05
- Material: 7075 aluminum, top guide glass reinforced thermoplastic