|Article number:||24010-S20-ANDES BLUE-M|
Flurries of snow, gusts of wind, continual sun-cloud cycles—shoulder- season weather can’t make up its mind. For those who run far in unpredictable conditions, the Houdini® Air strikes a balance between our more shut-down Houdini and the hard-charging Airshed. The ultralight double-weave nylon/polyester fabric (partially recycled) has outstanding breathability along with a textured interior that enhances airflow and next-to-skin comfort when you’re working up a sweat. Minimalist detailing includes low-bulk cuffs and hem, single-pull adjustable hood and a zippered chest pocket that converts to a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. Reflective P-6 logo on left chest and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Ultralightweight, breathable double weave with a texturized back allows for increased airflow next to skin to help avoid that hot, sweaty feeling during high-output activities
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low bulk, superior comfort and in-motion fit
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when more protection is needed but you also want breathability
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
Size & Fit
Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium
1.4-oz 90% nylon (51% recycled)/10% polyester double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn