Warm, fleece-lined, hooded bomber jacket is equipped with a tightly woven shell that blocks chilly winds and light rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Recycled Trim with DWR
Shell made of 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light moisture
Insulated with Fleece and Thermogreen® Insulation
Torso lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
Protective Front-Zip and Hood
Full-length front-zip with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
Three-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customized fit
Two handwarmer pockets hold your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions
Soft Rib-Knit Trim
Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Sri Lanka.
950 g (33.5 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Torso lining: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Sleeve insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and sleeve lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
|Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|
*TOPS - Chest is generally the best size predictor. However, if your Low Hips are larger than the size indicated by your Chest, and the garment will cover your Low Hips, consider buying the size indicated for your Low Hips.