|Article number:||20730-S20-CLASSIC TAN-M|
A modern take on a heritage design, the Recycled Nylon Parka blends a 100% recycled nylon fabric with styling lifted straight from the Patagonia archives. Lightweight and weather-resistant, it features a soft and stuffable shell made of the beloved all-recycled nylon Baggies™ fabric coated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for easy-wearing protection from wind and drizzle. The sleek 100% polyester knit tricot mesh lining glides smoothly over layers and wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. Weather-sealing features include a three-piece hood that adjusts via a drawcord, a full-length center-front zipper with an exterior storm flap that secures with snaps, and a stand-up collar to stop wind. The adjustable drawcord hem and elasticized cuffs seal out drafts and an internal drawcord at the waist allows a personalized fit. Two welted, zippered slant chest pockets and two front pockets carry the daily essentials to keep you organized. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made of the beloved all-recycled nylon Baggies™ fabric and lined with polyester mesh for all-day comfort
- The full-length center-front zipper has an exterior storm flap that secures with snap closures, a stand-up collar and a drawstring-adjustable, three-piece hood
- Two welted, zippered, slanted chest pockets and two front pockets hold all your essentials
- An adjustable interior drawcord at the waist personalizes the fit
- The elasticized cuffs seal out cold air
- The adjustable drawcord hem lets you fine-tune the hem to match weather conditions
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 700 g (24.7 oz)
Size & Fit
Body: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% polyester knit tricot mesh.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn