|Article number:||22801-S20-EL CAP KHAKI-L|
Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip Retro Pile Jacket has a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and raglan sleeves that allow full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets provide secure storage for daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls. Soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem. And the Retro Pile Jacket is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling with a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior
- Full-front zipper with a zip-through stand-up collar to protect your neck
- The raglan sleeve design allows full shoulder and arm mobility and reduces chafing under pack straps
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- The cuffs and hem have spandex trim that’s soft and comfortable on the skin
- Crafted with flat-seam stitching to reduce both bulk and chafing
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 680 g (24 oz)
Size & Fit
Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling.
Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn