Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Pullover uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
Recycled Polyester Shell with DWRLightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Warmth, Even When Wet60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% post-consumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
Horizontal Quilting PatternBrick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
Center-Front ZipperEasy-venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Pocket DetailsLeft-chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
Sealed-In WarmthElasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight286 g (10.1 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
0 stars based on 0 reviews