Our softest performance knit. Quick drying and wicking to keep you dry and comfortable, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
Ultra-Comfortable, Quick-to-Wick Fabric
Comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wicks moisture
Set-in Sleeve Construction
Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
Woven Patagonia Logo
P-6 woven label at left-front hem
HeiQ® Fresh Durable Odor Control
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
193 g (6.8 oz)
- Solids: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey
- Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey
- Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn