Developed specifically for the grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
- Makes drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe. Perfect in the Chain Pig!
- Incredibly effective pre-activated formula quickly removes oils, soils, and grime.
- Safe on any material, biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
Pig Juice General Use:
- Pour a small amount of degreaser onto a brush or rag and quickly scrub onto part to be degreased. We suggest using our Toothbrush or Parts Cleaning Brush (Pro Brush Kit). Repeat until all surfaces are coated. Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Continue scrubbing at parts, wetting brush with water as you go, until the dirt and oil is visibly combined with the degreaser.
- Rinse well with water from a spray bottle or a hose using low to medium pressure.
- Wipe dry with rag or shake water off of parts as needed. Let fully dry before applying lubricant.
Pig Juice in Chain Pig Chain Cleaner:
Pig Juice was developed specifically for use in the Chain Pig. Please refer to Chain Pig II User Manual
Pig Juice Manual Small Parts Cleaning:
To clean small greasy parts such as bearings, chains, hardware, etc, Pig Juice can be used in a small water-tight container such as a plastic bottle, old water bottle, glass jar. Ideally the container will be just large enough that the part can sit flat on the bottom.
- Place parts into the container and pour enough Pig Juice to coat surfaces of the parts.
- Seal container tightly and shake the container vigorously for 1-2 minutes, changing direction occasionally.
- Open container and add water until parts are fully submerged. Reseal and shake for another 30 seconds.
- Pour out dirty liquid from the container being careful not to let the parts fall out. Refill with clean water, and shake for another 30 seconds to rinse parts. Repeat as necessary.
- Remove parts from container and wipe dry.