Inspired by skate helmets, the award-winning Crane MIPS is a versatile cycling helmet ideal for everything from cycling around town and commuting, riding on a family adventure or hitting the biggest dirt jumps. Ideal for everyday use, the Crane features a thicker outer shell to prevent dents or damage from scratches, making it easy to take the helmet anywhere without worrying about damaging it. The helmet’s dual-density liner ensures a progressive stop after an impact, helping better manage a wide range of impact forces. The high-density part absorbs larger impact forces, while smaller forces are best managed by the low-density part. Updated to include MIPS, the helmet gives enhanced protection against rotational impacts. It’s easy to find a comfortable and secure fit thanks to an easy-to-use adjustment system.
- Dual-density helmet liner gives a progressive stop in case of a crash
- Extra-thick helmet shell gives protection from knocks and dents
- MIPS Brain Protection System
FEATURES & SPECS
- Highly durable - The helmet features a thicker outer shell to prevent damage from knocks and drops.
- Dual-density liner - Two densities of EPS are used in the helmet liner to better manage a wider range of impact forces and ensure a progressive stop after any impact.
- MIPS - The MIPS Brain Protection System enhances rotational impact protection.
- Molded straps - The helmet straps are molded into the liner for extra strength.
- Size adjustment system - The easy-to-use size adjuster ensures every user can find a comfortable and secure fit.
|Head Circumference||51-54 cm||55-58 cm||59-62 cm|