The Grail Snowboard is designed for entry-level riders with a focus on progression. The Super Flat profile and concave Bowl Skate Base make for easy turning out of the gates, while the Bite Free Edges ensure fewer hang-ups on the downhill.
Profile: Super Flat
Shape: True Twin
- Fun: Super Flat profile makes learning and progressing easy for your young ripper.
- Ease: Keeps your young rider from catching edges with the concave base.
- Safe: Bite Free Edges for low consequence creative riding.
- BOARD PROFILE: Super Flat
- Flat profile for catch free spins, honest presses and stability.
- SHAPE: True Twin
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- ADDITIVES: Bowl skate base
- A concave base for riskless progression. This feature is found on exculsively on grom boards.
- Radial: Created from a perfect circle, Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- BA LD: The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Extruded: Offers long lasting glide with low-maintenance characteristics.
- Aspen: Full length Aspen wood with high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- Standard stone finish: Our basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that it’s our ‘basic’ finish.
- Bite Free: A factory fully detuned tip and tall for a smoother ride and less hangups while setting an edge.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- ABS: The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
|Length (cm)||Sidecut Radius (mm)||Nose/Tail Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Contact Length||Effective Edge (mm)||Nose Length (mm)||Recommended Binding Size||Recommended Stance||Rider Weight Range (kg)|